[3830] BARTG Sprint OL6X(OK1DIG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1dig@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint OL6X(OK1DIG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:45:06 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: OL6X
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Horka
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  212   212
   40:  379   379
   20:  432   432
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1023  1023  Mults = 104  Total Score = 638,352

Club:

Comments:

My 1st BARTG sprint contest. The absence os sunspots made it a 3 band contest
for me. The short 15m opening on saturday wasn't worth of retuning the rig. Had
some nice runs to NA on 20/40/80 and to JA on 20. The claimed result beats the
alltime ww record from 2002, however the # of 9A5W and some others were well
ahead of mine during the event (congrats).The high RTTY activity despite the
parallel contests during the weekend was a pleasant surprise. Thanks to all for
calling me and for their patience in case of my numerous repeat requests in the
rough central european band conditions on 40m in particular.
73's Daniel OL6X ( OK1DIG )
The mult. window in the submission entry here does not allow to fill the mults
in a proper way, so here they are:

DXCC :  75
SECTIONS : 29
CONTINENTS : 6

The total score is (pts*(DXCC+SECT))*CONT