[3830] CQ160 CW N7DD Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7DD Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 15:48:07 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7DD
Operator(s): N7DD,W8TK,KC7V
Station: N7DD

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1262  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 62  Total Score = 518,760

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

This year I was joined by two of the worlds best CW contest operators. Tom, W8TK
and Mike, KC7V. I really learned alot from these guys. My pleasure to have them
operate at my station.

The first night was normal with hardly any US pileups. Called CQ for almost
every contact. The second night was fantastic! One of the best openings to
Europe that I have ever heard. It went on for hours with European stations
louder than most American stations.

Interesting stats,  Europe=103
                    Asia  =72

Never believed that we could work 62 countries in any 160 meter contest. A once
in a life time experience.

Many JA's calling but local noise on the JA beverage covered them up. Thank you
for calling and sorry that we couldn't copy you.

Station:
Icom IC-7800
Henry 3K Ultra
TX antenna is a Half Wave sloper
RX beverage 700 ft NE and 700 feet SW, 300 ft beverage to JA

Thanks for the Q's.