[3830] CQ160 CW KN3A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn3a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KN3A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:45:39 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 242  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 8  Total Score = 30,680

Club: North Hills Amateur Radio Contest Society

Comments:

Band conditions were nice on Friday night, unfortunately I had to work Saturday
so apparently missed some good Europe opportunities. My G5RV is only allowed to
be out during winter months because of antenna restrictions, so this year I did
it slightly different, and what a difference it made. I worked The Netherlands,
Poland, Scotland, Slovak Republic, Azores, Bahamas, Bermuda and Virgin Islands.
Thanks to everyone with the good ears out there.

73 Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS 450SAT @ 75 watts
G5RV @ 30 Ft.