[3830] CQ160 CW K7RAT(@N6TR) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7RAT(@N6TR) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:18:22 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6AN N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 1126  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 28  Total Score = 293,174

Club:

Comments:

Just beat last year's score by a few QSOs.

Excellent conditions to the east coast the first night.  Felt like we were in
the black hole for Europe however - only working ON4UN and GM3POI.  Worked 90
JAs - but many of them were stronger on a different beverage than the one you
would expect.

Radio: K3 + Viewstart PT2500A (pair 3-500z) + TS850 Spotting RX

Spotting receiver used a RX loop about 700 feet away from the TX antennas -
with the null pointed at them.  New parasitic reflector/director was seldom
used since we didn't have an opening over the pole.

Had about 3" of snow come down the second morning.

Many thanks for the QSOs.  Activity seemed really good the first night.  Second
night was pretty painful.