[3830] CQ160 CW KT1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt1v@demop.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KT1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:58:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): KT1V
Station: KT1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1205  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 61  Total Score = 666,666

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Haven't been able to do this contest, even semi-seriously, for 3 years. It's one
of my favorites, along with ARRL DX CW and CQWW CW.

Wasn't TOO serious. Slept a couple hours the second night. Didn't mess with any
daytime operation even though I could have added maybe 75-100 QSOs by starting a
couple hours before sunset Sat and Sun night, took breaks to make coffee and get
food. Didn't sleep during the day much, played with kids instead, which doesn't
help.

Basically made merry and had fun, and very happy with my score too.

First night became good to EU - started with weaker stations 50 miles south as
well as the midwest kicking my butt. 2nd night was mediocre, very mediocre, to
EU, although late sunrise was good.

I can honestly say I doubt anyone had more fun than I did this weekend! Hope
you all had lots of fun too.