[3830] CQ160 CW WB2ABD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WB2ABD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:21:54 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): < 13

Total:  QSOs = 370  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 41  Total Score = 134,757

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Ran out of gas both Fr. and Sa. evenings : couldn't get my sleep patterns
adjusted during the week.

Stumbled right off the bat - MK keyer wouldn't work and log program read
frequency as 80M: there's always something! A couple of reboots and everything
went fine after that.

Conditions were pretty good Fri., a little less so Sat.. The main thing is that
the local noise did not rear it's ugly head at all, a rare event being
sandwiched between HV power lines. 81 DX Q's is some sort of record for a TB
contest here. Would've been a great time had I been able to stay awake.
Somehow, every HG station that I worked (except one) told me I was a dupe, but
they weren't in my log - could I  really have been that zoned out, or, what?? I
don't get it - a mystery to me. Missed some obvious Western mults. too.

Thanks to all...  Paul WB2ABD

T-T O2  Inv Vee @ 60 ft  700w  N1MM + MK  NE + W bevs, K9AY loops