[3830] CQ160 CW K5GO(@WD5R/N5ECT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K5GO(@WD5R/N5ECT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:50:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: WD5R/N5ECT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1404  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 60  Total Score = 548,926

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Doug and Marlene again for allowing me to operate at their fine
station and for the great hospitality.

Conditions were good but could not create any excitement in Europe with the CQ
approach.  Worked 126 Europeans and probably called 100 of them without every
hearing a France station.  Missed about 4 multipliers that I heard, but am very
pleased with my best effort and score in this contest.

Used FT-1000MP and Al-1500 to quarter wave vertical and several beverages.

Thanks for all the contacts.  Will load the log to LOTW in the next few days.

73 and look forward to working all this DX again in the ARRL DX Contest.

Stan, K5GO