[3830] UBA SSB G6PZ(M0DXR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, paul@prolectric.co.uk
Subject: [3830] UBA SSB G6PZ(M0DXR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:09:18 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, SSB

Call: G6PZ
Operator(s): M0DXR
Station: G6PZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: somerset
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  363    60
   40:  387    49
   20:  349    48
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1101   159  Total Score = 633,774

Club:

Comments:

Hi all,

Mark M0DXR came down for UBA SSB, he did this one from here a few years ago and
with a winning score failed to submit the log !!  I've just submitted it this
time and the robot did'nt spit it back so here's hoping.??

The station worked with out any problems, Mark opted to use the MK5 mp for this
one  in preference to the Orion, both were up for sale just before Christmas on
e-bay with no joy, just as well as the replacement radio's have'nt arrived yet
so we would of been up a creek so to speak.

Conditions were reasonable with nice runs into ON on 20 and 40 for max points
per qso. Good mix of other stuff around too !
80 on the verticle's was ok, the 4 over 4 Stepp IR stack was good on 20 and the
MonstIR did well on 40.
15 and 10 very quiet !

Hi all,

Mark M0DXR came down for UBA SSB, he did this one from here a few years ago and
with a winning score failed to submit the log !!  I've just submitted it this
time and the robot did'nt spit it back so here's hoping.??

The station worked with out any problems, Mark opted to use the MK5 mp for this
one  in preference to the Orion, both were up for sale just before Christmas on
e-bay with no joy, just as well as the replacement radio's have'nt arrived yet
so we would of been up a creek so to speak.

Conditions were reasonable with nice runs into ON on 20 and 40 for max points
per qso. Good mix of other stuff around too !
80 on the verticles was ok,the 4 over 4 Stepp IR stack was good on 20 and the
MonstIR did well on 40.
15 and 10 very quiet !

Here's the stat's

Call G6PZ

B          QSO        EEC    PRO        PFX     POINTS

80         363        29      11        20       1471

40         387        23      11        15       1508

20         349        24      10        14       1001

15          1         1        0         0         3

10          1         1        0         0         3

TOT        1101       78      32        49       3986

FINAL SCORE    633' 774

73 Paul G6PZ.