[3830] CQ160 CW K5EWJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K5EWJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:12:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5EWJ
Operator(s): K5EWJ
Station: K5EWJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Fe, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 20.8

Total:  QSOs = 281  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 11  Total Score = 42,036

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

What a great way to try out a new inverted L that I installed in the 42 F rain
on Friday.  The fact that the field was standing in water didn't hurt a bit.
Conditions seemed good, the noise fairly low.  I sure would have liked to work
all 50 states in this one, but I missed Alaska, Wyoming and North Dakota. (also
DC).  I finally worked Idaho in this one (Thanks KG7H).  I have been trying to
complete WAS on 160 since I finished the 5 Band WAS in 1976 and Idaho kept
eluding me.

I do love the TOP BAND!!