[3830] CQ160 CW UU4JMG(@UU7J) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uu4jmg@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW UU4JMG(@UU7J) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 05:11:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: UU4JMG
Operator(s): UU4JMG
Station: UU7J

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KN85FI
Operating Time (hrs): 33,12

Total:  QSOs = 1240  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 83  Total Score = 909,575

Club: Black Sea Contest Club

Comments:

First morning wasted an hour calling XE1RCS ,when they worked mostly NA, second
night I was called by XE1RCS and have understood, that make a fault first night
calling XE1RCS for such a long time. Was called by such DX as: 6M0V, 9M4DXX,
A61Q, EK6TA, VQ9JC, VR2PX, VR2MY, XE1RCS. Also have worked such DX as: 3W3W,
4L2M, 7X0RY, 9K2MU, 9N7JO, C6AGU, CE1/K7CA, CN2R, CT9M, EF8M, EA9EU, FM5BH,
HK1X, HQ9R, 6K2ABX, HV50VR, JT1CO, KH6LC, KV4FZ, P43JB, TF3CW, TI4CF, ZC4LI,
ZF2BJ. In two hours till the end of the contest, when cndx to NA was great, my
amplifier has broken and two last hours I worked only on FT1000D looking for
stations all over the band. Heard two new states, but couldn't work them,
because of the power. Heard, but didn't work: CW0TOP, XW1B, B1Z. Thanks to all
for the qsos and great contest !!!