[3830] NA Sprint CW K1TO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1TO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:30:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  114
   40:  146
   20:   98
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

Worked all mults heard.  Missed IA-NV-WV-VE9 that others worked.

80 was a struggle here.  Almost always beaten out if someone else called at the
same time.  Several 5-minute gaps in the last hour.

Off to a slow start, but 20 hung in there, so I stayed for essentially the
first hour to milk it with the one radio.  Never listened to 20 again.

Hours were 96-105-81-76.

Still a fair bit of contention on 40 with RTTY and FOCers, although both seemed
to subside after a while.  Had heard FJ/G3TXF, then V31, VQ5FOC (VP5) and VE9DX
all in the Marathon just beforehand, but only Andy seems to have joined the
Sprint.

Some fine jobs from out in the southwest (W6YI - N6MJ op has the right combo of
loudness and competence) and congrats to Tor, N4OGW for another very fine effort
from east of the Mississippi.

It amazes me how much faster the code speed is in this one than in the NAQPs
just a few weeks ago.  This is a good thing.

73, Dan