[3830] NA Sprint CW VE3XB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3xb@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW VE3XB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 07:21:13 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: VE3XB
Operator(s): VE3XB
Station: VE3XB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   84
   40:   48
   20:   56
---------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 1

Comments:

First contest since I've moved. Put up random piece of wire as a "low band
antenna" and had fun watching display jumping and going blank plus getting
occasional burns from touching metal. To complete joy had to restart my
laptop probably dozen times and by the end of the contest didn't have single
wire without ferrite bead hanging on it.
Anyway had great time and happy to be back on the air.
Thanks to all,
73 Yuri