[3830] XE RTTY W1BYH SO1R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY W1BYH SO1R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:49:57 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: SO1R HP
QTH: MA FN42
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:   85         18
   40:   45         22
   20:  183         47
   15:    2          2
   10:
------------------------
Total:  315  753    89  Total Score = 67,017

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Strange Contest !!  Conditions Saturday terrible here. I really thought I had
lost antennas with all the ice and wind -  started off with low power, but had
to fire up the amp at 300 watts to work anyone! Still wasn't heard by many.
With all the other contest running, many regulars not on, but there were many
new calls noted. If it were not for Sunday morning, when 20 was hopping to
Europe, this would have been a complete bust.  Thanks for all the tries !
Hope next week has better propogation. Nice to see so many XE stations on the
air this time.
Norm W1BYH