[3830] XE RTTY K0TV SO1R HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY K0TV SO1R HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:57:29 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: SO1R HP
QTH: New Hampshire
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  29    64     3
   40:  21    49     5
   20:  45   133    25
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:  95   246    33  Total Score = 8,118

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest other than giving out a few points in the past
(less than 5 contest QSOs before this one). I had a ball!

I had to set up N1MM/MMTTY and get rolling. It took me a few QSOs to get
comfortable doing an exchange but it was pretty straightforward. I've done a
bit of PSK-31 on field day but I'm pretty new to RTTY.

I only had a few hours here and there to devote to this contest but I got the
hang of it pretty quickly. Once I got somewhat comfortable driving S&P, I
decided to give a try at running. After a few QSOs were in the log, I got
called to some non-ham duties around the house. I'm going to have to do this
again. Maybe I'll see some of you next weekend in the WPX RTTY test. Hopefully
I can find a friend with one of those 2X1 calls who wants to donate it for the
contest.

Best 73 to everyone,

Jerry, K0TV