[3830] RTTY WPX K4GMH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4GMH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:49:25 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  473   196
   40:  789  3118
   20:  752  1851
   15:  430  1129
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 2444  7666  Prefixes = 715  Total Score = 5,481,190

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was FUN!  Even had a nice East Coast USA to Europe opening on 15 both days,
with Sat. being the better day.  Eighty and 40 were reasonably quite both nights
with the first night being noisier than the second.  Twenty was 20 with a lot of
signals from 14140 to 14060 KHz which is the furthest I was able to find
stations to work.

A big thank you to the official log checking personnel who will be sifting
through all the submisions.  They will have a lot to do as there was very good
activity throughout the time I was operating.

Got RF getting into the computer.  Was able to reduce it a bit with snap-on
ferrite.  Thanks to all who had to ask for a fill on the number, etc.  The
transmission would start, but sometimes the transmitter would un-key during the
transmission.  Got to do something with the rats' nest of cables in back of the
operating desk.

Again, thanks to all who were kind enough to work me.  All the QSOs are
appreciated.