[3830] RTTY WPX KN3A SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn3a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KN3A SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:10:14 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   42  112
   40:   60  174
   20:   43   80
   15:   15   40
   10:    2    5
-----------------
Total:  162  411  Prefixes = 111  Total Score = 45,621

Club:

Comments:

Part time effort again. Been sick since New Years, started with flu, then
pneumonia, and now who knows, bronchitis? From what I heard, seems like the
bands were decent but not as good as in some years past for the WPX. Was nice
to hear a couple of stations on 10 meters. Was nice hearing Hawaii on 40 meters
on Saturday night sounding like locals.

Thanks for all who took the time to work my station.

73 Scott

Kenwood TS 450SAT
75 Watts
G5RV @ 35 Ft.