[3830] RTTY WPX AJ9C M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AJ9C M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:11:19 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AJ9C
Operator(s): DM5TI, AJ9C, KE9I, N9LAH, KB9NSC
Station: AJ9C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  430
   40:  335
   20:  636
   15:   60
   10:    0
Total: 1461  3576  Prefixes = 523  Total Score = 1,870,248

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who worked us this weekend.  Harry DM5TI was the organizing force
to get us all together this weekend.  Used a RTTY program that the BCC uses.  A
couple of quirks but overall was better than other programs I have used.  Murphy
visited once Sunday morning when a coax went bad.  It was nice to have to go out
in the 4 (-15c)degree wx with the 45mph wind to change it out.  That will wake
you up quicker than any expresso!!