[3830] RTTY WPX VA2UP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA2UP SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:51:17 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  251  1080
   40:  241  1060
   20:  628  1589
   15:   76   203
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1196  3932  Prefixes = 497  Total Score = 1,954,204

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Had a very good time but the rest ahead will be much appreciated and needed in
other words I'm dead tired!! Numerous repeats necessary (qrm) and a few B4
still in there...This was a fun weekend and conditions were pretty good
especially saturday. Should have planned to end it a lot sooner than I did. Got
tossed around a few times and had to move from my calling frequency, always very
frustrating but when you're the little guy you just go ahead and MOVE. Watch out
the amps will be on for Bartg and I won't shy away that easily then!!! hihi
Thanks all for the fun and will look for you again next time.
Fabi  va2up