[3830] RTTY WPX AH8DX/NO1 SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah8dx@msn.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AH8DX/NO1 SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:41:20 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AH8DX/NO1
Operator(s): AH8DX
Station: AH8DX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:   13   78
   40:   34  202
   20:   47  140
   15:    8   24
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  102  444  Prefixes = 64  Total Score = 28,416

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft K2 (5 Watts)
Butternut HF6V Vertical
Writelog 10.61
MMTTY

That was fun! Running 5 watts from my K2 all weekend long. Called guys forever
but realized that if I waited for propagation to peak their signal; then sent
my call, I was able to make the qso.  My best DX was Ed, P49X. I sent my call
about fifteen times before I snagged him. I also had some JA's in the log. I
would like to use a real antenna with some gain to see how I really could do.

The K2 rules!

Craig, AH8DX