[3830] RTTY WPX KT1I M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KT1I M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:13:01 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KT1I
Operator(s): KT1I, N1MGO
Station: KT1I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 35

   80:  211   518
   40:  362  1000
   20:  625  1229
   15:   41   100
   10:    3     7
-----------------
Total: 1242  2854  Prefixes = 474  Total Score = 1,352,796

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We worked NP3U on all 5 bands, thanks to whoever was manning the contest
station there!!  That is the first DX 5 band contact I have had in a contest
for a couple of years, maybe a sign of propagation improving finally!!

Equipment/software worked flawless
IC-756Pro2, Ameritron AL-80 amp (500 watts), wire dipoles in the trees
WriteLog with mmtty

Thanks to  Andrei-NP3D for putting YS on the air during the contest, managed to

get him on 4 bands, a new one for us.

I saw a lot of new calls, and lots of regulars, overall a fun contest with
great activity, with very noisy low bands friday night, much better on Saturday

and Sunday!

Thanks Gordon, N1MGO for use of your station. Thanks Pauline, KB1JXJ for the
great home cooking de Charlie KT1I.

Operators- KT1I, N1MGO
Station - N1MGO
Assisting - KB1JXJ - food, keeping us warm, cheering us on!

Gordon - N1MGO