[3830] RTTY WPX HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:49:39 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dominican Republic
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  149   722
   40:  500  2430
   20:  702  1696
   15:  466   116
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1817  6007  Prefixes = 618  Total Score = 3,712,326

Club: PUP Contest Group

Comments:

THANKS GOD, GUYS AND CQ FOR THIS VERY NICE CONTEST...
A week before the contest my main rig broke ( FT2000) and my back up radio a
FT450 is not enought so I call  Tino (HI3CCP) and he send me a FT1000 MP field
so I installed and tested as I did in the past.
Is a pity or even can do not understant some very rare or wild contester
behavior I called for more than 20 minutes and ???? he refused to work me and I
just moved  1 khzs UP to call and he came right away  to complain ab his freq.

BUT give me a break he is another multiplier as I am....

I'm very happy with my claimed score more than 100 multipliers and  almost 1.5
million points more than last year .

I must apologies for all the calls imcomplete on 80 but the power line noise
were 15 dbs over S9 in both days at least could work some with my ewe antenna.

Hope to share more contest in the future and my congratulations goes to MR.
RTTY P49X you are the man... Congrats ...

My Ja pile came 2 minutes after the contest ends so I'm sorry too late for a
qso. Next time better time should be...

God bless and CU in next pile SSB or RTTY and again Constantino HI3CCP