[3830] CQ160 CW K8KS(@N8CC) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8KS(@N8CC) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:41:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8KS
Operator(s): N8CC, K8QKY, NU8Z, K8MJZ, NF8J, ND5S, AND K8KS
Station: N8CC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1400  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 62  Total Score = 519,600

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

To our best recollection, DX conditions were noticeably better than in past CQ
WW 160M CW contests.  Noise levels were down considerably and signals from EU,
SA, and Japan were quite strong.  It was fun running DX from the other end of
the pileups for a change.  It was frustrating, though, that a few DX stations
that we heard so loudly on our Beverages could not hear us until later into the
night.  Hopefully, it was because we had better ears, but who knows?  Maybe we
were puny, hi.  It was certainly a lot of fun for our crew of seven ops.  Also,
thanks to everyonefor all the K8KS cluster spots....  Kaz, K8KS