[3830] ARRLDX CW W4NTI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nti@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4NTI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:29:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    9     7
   80:   17    15
   40:   82    39
   20:  233    67
   15:   40    22
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  386   153  Total Score = 177,174

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I have no idea what happened,  but this contest I could do no wrong,  seems that
everything I heard I could work,  with no problem at all.  Conditions seems
exceptionally decent.  Considering we are at the quiet sun and everyone says it
either is going to get better or worse.  Well I don't care if it gives up South
Pacific, over the North Pole to Antartica (DP0GVN).  Only thing I didn't hear
was from the middle east.  But they were probably too busy trying to kill each
other.  Even worked DX on 160 and 80,  like VP6DX.  Amazing.

Point being.  Had a ball.  And that's what it's all about.

Dan/W4NTI