[3830] NCCC Sprint N0AC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0AC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:43:20 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 15

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0AC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): .4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     8  Total Score = 88

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I thought I had the wrong night for NS after the SNS session. CQed for a couple
of minutes with no answers and then looked around but heard no signals. After
reading K6VVA's post I see I wasn't the only one not hearing.

Started the regular NS off on 40m with nothing heard. Finally heard N6RO and
W7WHY but was out of sync and then they were gone. 80m was the place to be.
After a S&P QSO the software always wanted to reset the radio and I had to
fumble with the next QSO (if anyone called). Finally downloaded the latest
version of N1MM and that seemed to fix that problem. I'm still practicing.

Bill, N0AC