[3830] ARRLDX CW I2WIJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW I2WIJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:16:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Milano
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:   10     9
   80:   63    23
   40:  116    31
   20:  355    52
   15:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  548   119  Total Score = 195,636

Club: ARIMI D X TEAM

Comments:

Do we really get, someday, to the bottom of this sunspot cycle? I begin to doubt
it!
I knew in advance 15M wouldn't have been like last year (140q, 33m), but didn't
expect it could be so awful! My only 4 qsos were almost invented! When I cannot
here KC1XX beacon, at some point in the day, it has to be bad! And it was
really worse!
Anyway there were some highlights as well: WA, CA, OR, and NV on 40M long path,
for my LP and windom, have some value. As well the 9 mults on 160m!
To K3LR: yes, we did it, at last! and you were LOUD and CLEAR!

Saturday was almost impossible to run on 20, since all the boys were there.
Sunday was a bit better but keeping a frequency in the ARRL is harder than in
the CQWW!
That's all. Cu next one.
Bob, I2WIJ