[3830] ARRLDX CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OL3R(OK1VWK) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:27:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OL3R
Operator(s): OK1VWK
Station: OL7R

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: JN69ms
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:  932    56
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  932    56  Total Score = 156,576

Club:

Comments:

A real OK 40m race. Two stations (me OL3R and Mirek OK3R) with similar callsigns
in the same class with the same equipment in different location in Czech
Republic. I hope nobody had problem in listening both callsings, hi. Congrats
to Mirek OK3R for his little bit better final score. 10qso difference in our
results seems like good information for us, what we can really make on 40m with
4el. monobander. As usual last part of contest was better in US/VE activity. I
monitored good middle east and west coast SP opening in window from saturday to
sunday. Better LP opening to W6,7 was in Sunday afternoon. Total number of
logged LP contats is about 30 QSOs. Missed US mults from Idaho, North Dakota
and number of in EU not so easy workable VE mults. VE9 and VE6 came in last
contest hour.

Equipment:
FT1000MP (modified)
4el. KLM (linear loaded) at 23m