[3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:17:26 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:  178    55
   80:  556    74
   40:  902    92
   20: 1264    98
   15:  128    60
   10:    7     4
-------------------
Total: 3035   383  Total Score = 3,480,321

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Everything was working an hour before the contest.
Went to eat dinner, and at 0000z I began to log qsos.
However, the second computer (laptop) did not!
Rebooted, and the hard disk failed.

Since I always use 2 computers for SO2R, I had no way to log info from the
other radio. So after fumbling around, I managed to hook both radios into the
main computer. Now I had to learn how to do one computer SO2R in Win-test on
the fly.
My first hour was horrible, but after getting used to the new setup it went
pretty smoothly.

Conditions were ehhh, but enough for a single op to have plenty to do.
Congrats to Alex at K3CR for a great score. Conditions were definitely better
last year, so this was a better effort for you!

73, Andy N2NT