[3830] ARRLDX CW N2RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2rm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:32:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2RM
Operator(s): N2RM, K3ZV, WM2H
Station: N2RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Mays Landing, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   89    49
   80:  530    79
   40:  825    90
   20: 1709   101
   15:  130    62
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3283   381  Total Score = 3,749,040

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

If this contest is an example, in the bottom of the sun spot cycle there ain/t
no meters like 20 meters.   We didn't corrupt our score with any 10 meter
contacts.  WM2H proved that he still knows code and did most of the 160
operation which was all done Saturday evening, and some 80 meter operating.

K3ZV and I did operating on the other bands with him operating mostly 15, 20
and 40 and me doing a little  of all the bands and trying to keep things going
on the late evenings and him during the morning operating.  20 was hot
especially Saturday morning with 3 or more stations calling on each over.

73, and thanks for the QSO's  N2RM