[3830] ARRLDX CW F6ARC(@F6CTT) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6arc@free.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW F6ARC(@F6CTT) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:19:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: F6ARC
Operator(s): F6ARC
Station: F6CTT

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: France, Brittany
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40: 1537    59
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1537    59  Total Score = 272,049

Club:

Comments:

Once again, big thanks to Jo, F6CTT, for allowing me to use his equipment. It is
always a pleasure to operate in the ARRL Contests from that location. Conditions
were not great, nevertheless it could be worse.
On Saturday and Sunday afternoons, some signals were too hard to pull out of
the mud. Working US/VE stations over the long path on 40m is not an easy task
from Western France in February. I must apologize to the ones I couldnâ??t hear
or copy.
Many dupes in the log this year: the DX cluster is a useful tool but I guess
some users rely blindly on incorrect spots.

Thanks to everyone who called me,

Oliver - F6ARC
http://www.dxbeam.com
http://www.win-test.com