[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3RM(DL7FER) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3RM(DL7FER) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 05:45:56 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3RM
Operator(s): DL7FER
Station: VE3RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: L'Orignal
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   18    16
   80:  126    44
   40:  167    57
   20: 1158    88
   15:   51    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1520   233  Total Score = 1,062,480

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First contest since fall 2006!
I was off for about 13 month since my PhD keeps me pretty busy but as Don
invited me, there was no reason to hesiate.
Couldn't manage to get longer runs on 40m. In fact, afterwards I wondered where
I had spent the night. 20m went great but mainly with EU, a JA opening on sunday
didn't yield a run either.
In sum, lots of things to improve but I had a great time.

Thanks to Don who let me operate his station with the new rig (FT 2000)
delivered 2h before the contests started (!). Hope to be back soon!