[3830] CQ160 SSB K9MUG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K9MUG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:06:59 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 271  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 14  Total Score = 41,160

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I was hoping to work some dx, but they were hard to hear with 59+20 signals
every 2 kc. Even an rx antenna with a deep rear null is not of much value in
Alabama. My transmit antenna only covers about 80 khz, so working on the edges
was not very practical.At least the ARRL dx test won't have all the  stateside
QRM.

Harrell