[3830] NAQP RTTY OL6X(OK1DIG) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1dig@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY OL6X(OK1DIG) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:00:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: OL6X
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Horka
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   81    28
   40:  194    44
   20:   28    17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  303    89  Total Score = 26,967

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I took part in the contest for the 1st time, my expectations weren't high,
especially when 20m propagation to NA died after the 1st hour. However the
activity on 40 and 80m was high. Number of stations demanded my state, I've
sent my name only again, after another request I've sent DX DX DX, hopefully
caused no confusion ... Thanks for contacts to everybody, let's hope we will
have some propagation on higher bands next year.
73's Daniel / OL6X ( OK1DIG )