[3830] ARRLDX SSB N4PN SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N4PN SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:29:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  728   102
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  728   102  Total Score = 220,626

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was a real struggle with my small station when there was only one band
open during the day....everyone was on 20m. I never did so much S/P in any
contest.. had one small run to mostly Italy on Saturday afternoon and today
another short run into Germany and United Kingdom....with TF3CW calling in
for a nice surprise...was stuck on 99 countries most of the day when ran
across T77NM calling CQ "No contest"...for number 100. Then at sunset, Mike
SV9CVY called me -- 5-9+++ for #101.
At sunset on Saturday, was calling CQ with beam East and 5Z4ES and TJ3SL
both called about the same time....that makes up for a bunch of the un-
answered CQ's...
Gordon, VP2E came on with about 30 minutes to go tonight and probably
created the biggest pileup ever...not sure where he was the rest of the
weekend. He was the last new country at #102...
Nice to hear some new calls from Central and South America..
Til the next one...
73, Paul, N4PN

FT1000MP/AL-1200 - 1KW
TH-5 @ 70'