[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6FI M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, coolican@telus.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6FI M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:05:17 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6FI
Operator(s): VE6AQ, VE6FI, VE6UFO, VE6KD
Station: VE6FI

Class: M/M HP
QTH: St. Albert
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:
   80:   29    24
   40:   76    33
   20:  193    53
   15:  108    35
   10:
-------------------
Total:  406   145  Total Score = 176,175

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were a little lacking but we still proceeded and enjoy the DX
contest.  The operations required a fair amount of patiences.  We had quite a
few visitors so that broke the monopoly.

This was our first contest in our new 'digs' and things went perfect as we did
not manage to break anything!  It was nice to have Paul Ve6ufo and Dave Ve6kd
give Evan ve6fi and myself Denis ve6aq a helping hand in our multi two
submission.

Visitors with cameras included Ted ve6kib, Don ve6jy, Rob ve6tr and Al ve6jp
who brought us the Chili.

Regards,
Denis for Ve6fi