[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2DBK SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dbk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2DBK SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:03:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2DBK
Operator(s): K2DBK
Station: K2DBK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   29    25
   40:   51    30
   20:  130    54
   15:   14    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  224   119  Total Score = 79,968

Club:

Comments:

Well, at least I beat my score from last year, though I'm not sure if that was
just due to the fact that I may have spent more time in the chair. Due to
family obligations I missed most of the 20m opening to EU on Sunday
morning/early afternoon, but the 1/2 hour that I put in probably got me about
four times the number of Q's that I got overall during most of the contest.

As bad as conditions were, at least I was able to sit in front of the radio and
make contacts, which beats, well, NOT making contacts. Let's hope things start
to improve soon!