[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, asnp3d@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:24:00 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   78
   40:   84
   20:
---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Winter Boys YCCC

Comments:

Made my best score ever in NA RTTY Sprint.
Started on 20 meters, heard no stations so went down to 40 and 80 meters. These
bands were both OK, a little bit noisy on 40 meters.
Two things I noticed.
a. Just couple stations did Not send the whole report as described by the
rules(worked station callsign was not sent) Including one station who made
almost 300 QSO's.
Well, they saved about 15-20 percents of TX time, but violated the rules. No
good. Should those results be counted as a Check log or disqualified?
b. Several stations did not wait till the end of current QSO and started CQ
right away. I had no chance to ask for the number and had to delete those Q's
from my Log.
Other than that it was a good Contest. Thanks to all who called and obeyed the
rules.

See you in the Next One

73's Andrei NP3D/W2