[3830] OkQP N2CU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N2CU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:48:48 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:      -        -
   80:     13        2
   40:    120       24
   20:    102       46
   15:      -        -
   10:      -        -
------------------------
Total:    235       72  Mults = 75  Total Score = 63,900

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Score is down from last year, but worked one more mult. Missed CAD and WOO.
Heard a mobile just get done signing /CAD when I called. He answered AS... then
worked me from the NEXT county (which I didn't need)! Congrats to John N6MU and
Paul N4PN for the sweeps. Mobiles did a great job as usual; NO5W 55 QSOs!, W0BH
36, AF5Q 31, W3DYA 29, K5YAA and W5TM 28, K5AAR 21 and N5UV 16. Worked several
others in the single digits. Several mobiles had terrific signals, as evidenced
by QSOs on 80m and on 40m in the middle of the day. A fun time and I can see why
I keep coming back for this one. It's getting bigger guys!

FT1000MP, L7, TH6DXX, 40m sloper, 80m sloping vertical, N1MM logger.

73,
Tom N2CU <><