[3830] OkQP AF5Q Rover-Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP AF5Q Rover-Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:56:12 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: AF5Q
Operator(s): AF5Q
Station: AF5Q

Class: Rover-Unassisted LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:     56      173
   20:     45      502
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    101      675  Mults = 43  Total Score = 71,079

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Want to congratulate N6MU and N4PN on the sweep of the counties here during the
Oklahoma QSO party!!!  Was glad to help these two fine operators out!! Hope
they do the same next year.   Took me to switch a broken antenna to a good one
to help.

Conditions were very good this year, but didnt really get started until later
in the morning both mornings.  Started out near Henryetta and drove 2 1/2 hours
to get to the start point, missed my turn for gettin gas, so had to run what I
had and lost about 20 minutes of contest time.  Sheesh and what a way to start
a day!   This was the first year I really played with CW in the contest and
thanks to all out there for their patience for my rusty CW contesting.  Next
year will be better I promise and wont be too many oopso's.