[3830] OkQP K5YAA Rover-Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] OkQP K5YAA Rover-Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:16:02 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Rover-Assisted LP
QTH: Rover
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:       0       0
   80:       0       0
   40:     661       0
   20:     449      37
   15:       0       0
   10:       0       0
------------------------
Total:    1110      37  Mults = 52  Total Score = 162,576

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Just now posting as it takes a day or two to get the dust from the panhandle
cleared.  After about 7PM there are very few places to get gas out there.  I
believe it may be the first time I have seen 24 hours - use your card - to get
gas stations.

This years results are surprising as I figured Oklahoma's 101st year would not
produce as much activity but it appears to maybe have done so.  A claim to have
made a SWEEP of all 77 by an out of state station is outstanding and provides
support to all the work that goes in to putting the OKQP on the air.  A special
thanks to the out of state mobiles who came and added to the "pickins".

Was surprised to work eastern OK mobiles when far out west.  No signals then
all of a sudden I found mobiles on my 40 meter freq. running.

A thanks to all out of state ops who took time to chase us around the state.
Hope you had half as much fun as we did in the mobiles.

K5YAA