[3830] IdQP NX7TT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IdQP NX7TT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:47:27 -0700
                    Idaho QSO Party

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: RIGBY
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:         875
   15:           2
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   0     877      0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 54  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 46,450

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Rig is TS-940 with SB220 and a hex beam at 50'.  Worked 8 hours of the 24 hour
event.  Check WWW.NX7TT.com or WWW.NT4TT.COM for the results that will be
posted there.
Worked all states but Oregon. Then add in the VE provinces for a total of 54
mults. Then add 17 dx stations.. DJ, IK UA0, KG4, LU, HK. TX5,HP just to name a
few.
 Had many more ID stations this year and that is a good thing. Many outside the
state had emailed me about specific counties and I hope you got them in the log.
Will continue to try to get them active for you but as you know it can be hard.
  As the sponsor for this event it is my wish for it to continue to grow
and be a great event. But can not do it without your support. For that I thank
you. It was much fun this year and am looking forward to next.
  Rember the 7QP coming soon.. and hopefully many of these great Idaho stations
will be around for that event also..