[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6UFO@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:21:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 14

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   9      6
   40:  17      9
   20:   2      1
-------------------
Total:  30     17  Total Score = 510

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the time change, I heard several stations on
20m but only got two locals.

40m sounded good, but there were a couple regular
ragchews and some RTTY to dodge. I had to tune a
wider range and didn't do it very effectively.

I had thrown up a 80m vertical in hopes of being
able to operate 40m and 80m at same time instead of
being channeled through the same wire loop tuner.
It sort of worked - it made contacts - but the
interference to the wire loop prevented SO2R.

I found two locals on 160m for the last two.

Thanks for the practice!

K6UFO  "Mork"

Yaesu FT-1000MP 100 watts
20m: 2 el yagi