[3830] Rus DX EA5DFV SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] Rus DX EA5DFV SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:13:03 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   0       14      13         1
   80:   0      139      44        23
   40:   0      646      67        56
   20:   0     1017      70        65
   15:   0       89      21        20
   10:   0        1       1         0
Total:   0     1906     216       165  Total Score = 4,009,644

Club:

Comments:

Great contest. Just now at Eastern holliday begin, I decide to do a more serius
effort on this nice contest: thanks always to the family for permit it and his
support to this crazy hobby.

I enjoy each minute of the contest: the quite good propagation on 15m in the
firts hours, the crowed 20m band, the fight with the deliberate QRM (with
records of my own voice and others artifacts), the long night on 40m with no
one contact with NA, my poor antennas on 80 and 160m, the slow and quite run on
20m early sunday with many russian QSO, and, of curse, the final adrenalin for
get the point till 4Meg. Always with the worry about don't make any strategy
errors,
irrecoverable on a 24 hours contest.

Maybe, this contests will be more funny with a team, and we will try this on a
near future, I hope.

Thanks everybody for call me and answer my calls with great efficiency.

73 de Jose