[3830] Rus DX DP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX DP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:30:37 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DP4K
Operator(s): DL8OBQ, DJ1YFK, DJ2QV, DK5TX, DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   196    22       46        40
   80:   457   171       65        58
   40:   358    76       69        57
   20:   387   346       80        68
   15:    46     7       45         7
   10:     7     2        9         1
Total:  1478   624      314       231  Total Score = 7,041,945

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

This was not our year for RDXC. 40m antenna on the ground after storm "Emma" So
only a delta loop for 40m and no good amplifier for the mult station. But we
wanted
to be in the RDXC again this year, because it is one of our highlight of the
contest year.
We tried to make the best out of what we had and had some fun together.
Congratulations to all the big scores out there !
Many thanks to all for the QSOs and we hope to meet you soon again !

73 de DP4K team !

See our HP for some pictures : http://www.DP4K.de