[3830] BARTG LS1D(LW9EOC) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG LS1D(LW9EOC) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:29:23 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: LS1D
Operator(s): LW9EOC
Station: LW9EOC

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Baires
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  494      72         20
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  494      72         20  Continents = 6  Total Score = 213,408

Club: LUCG

Comments:

Hi to all, i´ve been playing a few hours on 15m, nice running with States i
think that there were much activity from there.

This test help for next week for CQWPX. I hope to see them there, in my case i
will be running with many friends from LT1F ours big guns from these latitude.

i want to thank for organization and surely will be in the air the next year!

73 Tim CU WPXSSB from LT1F (Field Bad Power)