[3830] BARTG K2DBK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dbk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K2DBK SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:59:13 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K2DBK
Operator(s): K2DBK
Station: K2DBK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   30       3         10
   40:   43      14         13
   20:   78      20          9
   15:    1       1          1
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  152      38         33  Continents = 4  Total Score = 43,168

Club:

Comments:

I had intended to just work maybe a dozen or so contacts to kill some time on
Saturday, but I had such a good time that I just kept going for a couple of
hours, then picked up again on Sunday late afternoon. I did manage to pick up 8
new countries on RTTY, which puts me over 100, so I've got a new single-mode
sticker to pick up for DXCC after getting them confirmed. I have to say that
using N1MM's digital mode made this a real breeze to work. I haven't worked
many RTTY contests and I'd forgotten how easy the software makes it. Special
thanks to those stations, especially on 80, who were patient enough to work my
peanut whistle station through the noise.