[3830] BARTG VE3GSI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3gsi@canada.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG VE3GSI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:48:59 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VE3GSI
Operator(s): VE3GSI
Station: VE3GSI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   81       8         16
   40:  107      12         14
   20:  410      57         20
   15:   22       6          6
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  620      83         56  Continents = 6  Total Score = 517,080

Club:

Comments:

I was pleasantly surprised with my results of this years contest. I was able to
dedicate more time to the contest then originally planned on, in fact I was
only going to do a 6 hour entry but ended up with a total of over 20 hours
which were easily worked in around family and Easter duties. Thanks to all for
the fun and the extra listening up for my LP signals. My log will be added to
LoTW shortly, but as always, cards are welcome and answered too.

Eric - VE3GSI