[3830] BARTG AA5AU SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG AA5AU SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:47:58 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:
   40:  352      39         20
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  352      39         20  Continents = 6  Total Score = 124,608

Club:

Comments:

Just a part time 40 meter effort.  Wish I could have spent more time in the
contest but other obligations got in the way.

Thanks for all the contacts.  HZ1IK was the highlight of the contest.  Copied
BA7IO for an hour Saturday morning but he never heard me.  Maybe next time.

Icom IC-756 PRO III
Ameritron AL-80B 500 watts
Cushcraft D4 rotatable dipole at 72 feet

73, Don AA5AU