[3830] BARTG W7HJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W7HJ@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W7HJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:33:55 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W7HJ
Operator(s): W7HJ
Station: W7HJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   54       7         13
   40:   86      15         14
   20:   73      16         14
   15:   12       5          3
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  225      43         44  Continents = 6  Total Score = 117,450

Club:

-+- BARTG SPRING RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W7HJ                        US                               Country

__X_ Single OP., All Band                         Multi-Op. Single Transmitter
(All band
only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .               Multi-Op.
Mult-Transmitter (All band only)

         QSOs   DX:     Call Areas
80m:    54      7       13
40m:    86      15      14
20m:    73      16      14
15m:    12      5       3
10m:    0       0       0
Total:  225
Continents:             6
Total multipliers:      87
Score:          117450
Station Description:  IC-775DSP, MicroHam Keyer, Clipperton L, 500W
Antenna(s): 18AVT/WB Vertical
Operators: Harley W7HJ
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature________Harley J. Huntemann______________ Call        W7HJ
   .

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries
EA     GW     I      K      LZ     OK     VE

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE7

40m Summary
Countries
CM     DL     EA     F      HP     K      KH6    LZ     OE     OK
S5     SP     VE     XE     YV

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE2  VE3  VE7  VE9

20m Summary
Countries
CM     CN     EA     FG     HA     I      JA     K      KH6    KL
S5     TF     VE     XE     YO     YU

Call Areas
K0   K1   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K9
VE1  VE2  VE4  VE6  VE7