[3830] WPX SSB ND4X(W4IX) SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ND4X(W4IX) SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:39:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ND4X
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  284
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Paul for letting me use the ND4X call. Thought we might get some gud
European opening, but never really materialized...had good prop to EA land and
CT but everything else was backscatter..Thanks to all the DX stations and US
stations that worked me via backscatter, its really tuff with 100 watts. Some
gud African mults went into the log including 7P8, C91, ZS9, ZS6, 5D5, CN2,
D44, 6V7, ST2, EA8, EA9, CT3, and ZD7...Europeans wrkd via backscatter were EA,
EA6, F, CT1, 9A, OT, & DL. Hrd S5, LZ, and I stations but they could not hr my
100w.  73's John