[3830] WPX SSB TO5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TO5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:31:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TO5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: TO5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:  163
   40:  682
   20: 1086
   15:  884
   10:   43
------------

Club:

Comments:

I thought Saturday was bad, but Sunday was terrible. Very few European  stations
on 15 compared to Saturday.
 Ten, will it is the bottom of the cycle and only loud South Americans heard.
The score was lower then last year, but conditions were better in 2007.
36 hours is a good limit on operating time.
I would not bother with putting the station on the air for just 30 hours.